Department of Human Resources
Our mission is to:
- Support Oklahoma City University's commitment to a world-class workforce,
- Cultivate a culture of health, diversity and continuing development, and
- Deliver excellence in customer service.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Recruit and retain competent, compassionate, committed, community-minded faculty and staff who are attuned to our Methodist heritage and to the needs of our students;
- Provide equitable compensation, benefits, and recognition systems that support, retain and motivate faculty and staff;
- Strive to maintain a fair and just work environment;
- Provide educational and training programs that enhance personal and professional development;
- Provide efficient and effective human resource systems which support the daily operations of University; and
- Support and enhance communication throughout the University.