If you are looking for an engaging learning environment with intimate class sizes and dedicated professors, you've come to the right place. We believe you deserve a reputable education with a century-old tradition of excellence and a university that will welcome you into a community committed to social awareness and service learning. We are excited you are considering becoming an OCU Star!
• Visit our campus!
Get acquainted with our university, meet new friends and understand what it is means to be an OCU Star.
• Create your Star page
. This is where you will be able to check your enrollment status and receive important emails to help guide you through the enrollment process.
• Submit official copies* of your transcript(s) from all colleges and/or universities you have attended.
* To be considered an official transcript, all transcript must be sent directly from the previously attended institution(s)
directly to the OCU Office of Admissions via postal mail.
Transcripts issued to or sent by the student will not be accepted as official.
• Submit a Dean of Students Recommendation form through your online application or download
here. This should be completed by your current/previous Dean of Students. Please call (405) 208-5050 if you have any questions.
• Begin or update your FAFSA
. Our school code is 003166.
• Feel free to contact your counselor
. They are here to answer any questions you may have and are eager to assist you.
All materials can be mailed to:
Oklahoma City University - Office of University Admissions
2501 N. Blackwelder, Oklahoma City, OK 73106