Annual Giving: President's Partners
President’s Partners is Oklahoma City University’s annual giving recognition society showcasing the generosity of alumni and friends who contribute $1,000 or more annually. As a member of President’s Partners, you set an example and inspire others to make a difference for the university at a leadership giving level each year. Best of all, you decide how your gift makes a difference.
Gold Level - $5,000 or more
Silver Level- $2,500 to $4,999
Bronze Level- $1,000 to $2,499
You can make a single gift or several gifts throughout the year to reach these levels of giving. Giving totals are counted based on the fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). Join other alumni and friends by showing your support for academics, athletics, scholarships, and other areas of your passion. Benefits of membership:
- Impact the lives of Oklahoma City University students and create a lasting personal legacy
- Advance OCU by supporting a favorite area or need that matters most to you
- Gain preferred access to OCU leaders and information, including communications from President Robert Henry
- Enjoy fellowship and entertainment with other benefactors at our 2016 Holiday Gala (members from the previous fiscal year will be invited)
- Appreciate the talent of OCU students in top-notch music, musical theatre, and dance productions with a 20% discount on performing arts tickets (as many as six seats per performance through June 30, 2016).
- Be among the names of benefactors appearing on the President’s Partners Honor Roll in the fall issue of FOCUS magazine and online
If you are interested in joining the President's Partners, you can make your gift online. This secure form accepts single gifts and pledge payments (for example, $100 each month for 10 months). To arrange other methods of giving, please contact Carrie Sauer, Assistant Director of Annual Giving, at 405-208-5873 or email@example.com.