• Sociological Foundations of Nonprofits (Fall Term I)
• Resource Mobilization and Development (Fall Term II)
• Nonprofit Financial Oversight (Spring Term III)
• Strategic Planning and Program Development for Nonprofits (Spring Term IV)
• Marketing for Nonprofits (Summer Term VI)
Requirements for admission to the M. A. in Applied Sociology in Nonprofit Leadership and for the Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership: Students who apply to both of these areas will be expected to possess a 3.0 or above GPA in their undergraduate studies, submit letters from academic sources or from supervisors in the nonprofit field, and complete a brief essay on their rationale for pursuing the proposed degree.