The Meinders MBA is available in two formats: Professional MBA and Early Advantage MBA
The Meinders Professional MBA
12 Integrated Courses | 36 Credit Hours | 2 Years
Download One Sheet & Course Descriptions
The Meinders MBA program is designed for the working professional with relevant work experience. Small, cohort-based classes unite the faculty and students in a close-knit, dynamic environment. The exclusive integration of the Authentic Leadership Course includes customized leadership assessments, coaching, and continuous development opportunities.
Acquire a Marketable Skill Set
High-level leaders are resilient, strategic, innovative, communicative, and have the distinct ability to inspire change. The Meinders Professional MBA curriculum delivers important business and management knowledge, complemented by opportunities to strengthen leadership, communication, presentation, negotiation, and collaboration skills. Students begin the program with a leadership course that will prepare them to begin the rigorous process of expanding their business and leadership acumen throughout the MBA program.
Flexibility for Working Professionals
The Meinders MBA enables professionals to continue meeting the demands of their career and other commitments while earning a highly-respected degree from one of the best business schools in the world. Cohorts are structured to meet one night a week over the course of 2 years, with the exception of the first semester. Students can expect to meet twice a week for the first 16 weeks to accommodate the exclusive leadership course. Prerequisites are not required; low-cost MBA prep courses available.
The Meinders Experience
• AACSB accredited MBA ranked in the top 4.5% of programs worldwide.
• Active learning and collaboration outside the classroom with employers and influencers in the business community.
• Cohorts are comprised of industry professionals with diverse backgrounds, providing an exclusive opportunity to build a strong and supportive network.
• Guest lecturing gives students the opportunity to learn from executives and elicit candid responses about their professional experiences.
• Faculty with outstanding academic and business credentials maintain a contemporary, business-related focus in the classroom.
• Attend all Meinders-sponsored events and conferences free of charge.
• Access to premier financial and investment information at the Bloomberg Terminal, Meinders Toastmasters, and the Business Ethics Consortium.
The Meinders Early Advantage MBA
12 Integrated Courses | 36 Credit Hours | 1 Year
Download One Sheet and Course Descriptions