Master of Business Administration
The Meinders Professional MBA is now available in two formats: LIVE-Streaming Distance Education and On-Campus.
The Meinders Professional MBA
36 Credit Hours | 2 Years, part-time | Prerequisites not required
Download One Sheet & Course Descriptions
The Meinders Professional MBA program is designed for the working professional with relevant work experience. Small, cohort-based classes unite the faculty and students in a close-knit, dynamic environment. The exclusive integration of the Authentic Leadership Course includes customized leadership assessments, coaching, and development opportunities that will prepare students to begin the rigorous process of expanding their business and leadership acumen throughout the MBA program.
Acquire a Marketable Skill Set
High-level leaders are resilient, strategic, innovative, communicative, and have the distinct ability to inspire change. The Meinders Professional MBA curriculum imparts important business and management knowledge, complemented by opportunities to strengthen leadership, communication, presentation, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
Flexibility for Working Professionals
The Meinders Professional MBA enables professionals to continue meeting the demands of their career and other commitments while earning a highly-respected degree from one of the best business schools in the world. Cohorts are structured to meet one night a week over the course of 2 years, with the exception of the first semester. Students can expect to meet twice a week for the first 16 weeks to accommodate the exclusive leadership course. Prerequisites are not required; low-cost MBA prep courses available.
Distance Education - Attend Class Virtually
Students who live outside of a 50-mile radius from the Oklahoma City campus can attend class virtually, through our live-streaming virtual technology. Attend class in real-time, with your cohort and professors, from anywhere in the world.
The Meinders Experience
- AACSB accredited, ranked in the top 4.5% of programs worldwide.
- Active learning and collaboration outside the classroom with employers and influencers in the business community.
- Cohorts are comprised of industry professionals with diverse backgrounds, providing an exclusive opportunity to build a strong and supportive network.
- Guest lecturing gives students the opportunity to learn from executives and elicit candid responses about their professional experiences.
- Faculty with outstanding academic and business credentials maintain a contemporary, business-related focus in the classroom.
- Attend all Meinders-sponsored events and conferences free of charge.
- Access to premier financial and investment information at the Bloomberg Terminal, Meinders Toastmasters, and the Business Ethics Consortium.
Students may be eligible for scholarships and Meinders Corporate Partner Benefits.
Cindy Treadway, Meinders Graduate Advisor
firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 208-5154.
You may also request more information from graduate admissions.