About the Meinders Professional Education Center
The Executive and Professional Education Center in the Meinders School of Business at Oklahoma City University provides development opportunities through high-quality programs, conferences and special events focused on your personal and professional development.
We work with a diverse clientele from Fortune 500 companies and government agencies to small businesses, nonprofits and individuals with a desire to sharpen their skills and reach their personal and professional goals. We collaborate with our partners to develop customized programs to close skill gaps, drive creativity and innovation in a format that meets budgetary needs and organizational goals.
The Executive and Professional Education Center serves as a central point of contact for individuals and organizations seeking programs designed to meet their educational needs. Whether you are looking for custom training, certificate programs, or high-level conferences and events, we will help you find a solution to your professional development needs.
We are proud to offer the following:
- Executive and Professional Education Certificate Programs
- Private Professional Development Programs
- Executive Coaching and Leadership Development
- Oklahoma Commerce & Industry Hall of Honor
- Energy Conference
- Women in Leadership Conference
- Community Partnerships:
- Conference & Event Planning
- Speakers Bureau & Faculty Expertise