Please contact Mary Brewer for the housing contract you'll need to complete. When you've completed it, email it to Mary Brewer.
Facility Rental Requirements
If an event is being held on campus and is not sponsored by an official University organization, the following conditions must be met:
1. A “Facilities Utilization Contract” must be completed and signed by both the Vice President for Administration and Finance and an authoritative Representative of the sponsoring group, at least one week prior to the scheduled event.
2. A reservation cannot be confirmed until proof of event insurance is provided which names “Oklahoma City University” as an additionally insured.
The MINIMUM limits of coverage for event insurance are:
- Each Occurrence $1,000,000
- Damage to Property $300,000
- Medical Expense $10,000 (each occurrence)
- Personal and ADV Injury $1,000,000
- General Aggregate $2,000,000
- Products-Comp AGG $2,000,000
3. A fee must be assessed which covers basic operational expenses such as utilities, setup, takedown, janitorial, etc. The fee amount should be consistent with the attached schedule.
If you need to purchase insurance, please contact Mary Brewer to do so.
To register for an event, please contact with Mary Brewer:
Camps and Conferences Coordinator