2016–2017 Housing Draft
It’s already time to start thinking about your housing for the next school year!
Two ways you can sign up for housing for next Fall.
You may stay in the same place you are now. To retain you must have all spots filled in apartment or suite for Fall 2017 (excludes Draper)
- Four people to retain a quad in Methodist & Cokesbury
- Two people to retain a double in Methodist & Cokesbury
Process begins February 21st and ends March 10th
2. Housing Draft - Sign up to live in a new place!
- Fill out an online housing application here.
- While in the portal you can select your roommates
- Don't worry! If you don't have roommates in mind you can connect with them through the online housing portal.
- On March 10th you will receive the time that your housing selection opens to select a room online.
- March 22nd will be the first day of open housing sign ups to select your housing. You will login to the housing portal and select a room.
More information will be coming about how to sign up for housing!
If you have any questions please call our main housing line 405-208-6363