2015–2016 Housing Draft
It’s already time to start thinking about your housing for the next school year! Our Housing Draft will be held on April 4th, 5th & 6th.
Two ways you can sign up for housing for next Fall.
1. Retention - Stay in the same place you are currently (forms due by March 13)
Retention To-Do List:
- Have at least 50% of the room/apartment select the room
- Complete and turn in Room Retention forms to the Housing Office
2. Housing Draft - Sign up to live in a new place!
- Fill out a Housing Application by March 21st
- On March 23 you will receive an appointment time in your OCU email
- You must have a full group to select your first room/apt choice
a. 4 people to sign up for a quad
b. 3 people to sign up for a triple
c. 2 people to sign up for a double
- Show up to the housing office with your group's earliest appointment time and select a room or apartment.
Draft To-Do List:
- Complete the online housing application - Due March 23
- Get a full group together
- Come to the Housing Office at group's earliest appointment time
- Select a place to live!
If you are unable to attend your Draft time choose to have a Proxy choose for you. Please complete form and send it with your group to the Housing Office at your appointment time.
All these forms can be picked up in the housing office.