Deadlines & Rates
Here’s what you need to know in order to reserve your new “home away from home” at Oklahoma City University:
- The earlier you apply for housing the better. Early applications receive priority consideration for specific housing requests.
- All housing applications (accompanied by a $250 non-refundable filing fee) must be turned in by June 15. To learn how to pay this through your BlueLink click here.
- The University will accept late applications, but cannot guarantee roommate requests after June 15.
- Your application will include a number of questions about your style and living preferences so you can be matched with a roommate who has tastes similar to yours.
- Your roommate information will be sent to your OCU e-mail around the last week of July or the first part of August.
For more information about University Housing, call our office at (405) 208-6363.
We strongly recommend incoming freshmen enroll in Stars 101, a yearly orientation program where you can both enroll and consult with your financial aid counselor.
Please visit OCU's Stars 101 page and register in advance for the upcoming year's session.