How to Apply for Campus Housing
Applying for On-Campus Housing
Please follow the steps below to ensure your:
- Incoming students must complete a Housing Application online through the Housing Portal. Once there please use your BlueLink ID and password to log in when completing your housing application.
- Housing assignments are made in priority order of the date the housing application and housing fee are received.
- Incoming students may request a roommate when completing the Housing Application. Both students must request each other in their housing application in order to be considered for the same room assignment.
- All students who apply for on-campus housing must pay a one time, non-refundable housing processing fee of $250. The fee can be paid through student accounts after completing the housing application. For Instructions on how to submit your housing fee through BlueLink, click here.
For more information about housing and residence life, call the housing office at:
(405) 208-6363, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.