Mission: Building upon a foundation of Arts Integration across the curriculum, CETL is committed to supporting student learning by engaging faculty in reflective practices promoting innovations in teaching and learning.
We fulfill this mission by advocating:
- Transformative strategies including arts integration, interdisciplinary teaching, collaborative learning, authentic learning, and active learning
- Collaboration across the campus to foster a dialogue regarding pedagogy
- Inclusion of distance education, digital & social media, and the purposeful use of technology
- Continuous faculty development as teaching professionals
- Pursuit of the scholarship of teaching and learning
- Formative assessment of teaching practices
CETL is located on the Oklahoma City University Main Campus in the Dulaney-Browne Library, 2nd floor.
The campus map provides easy directions.
Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Oklahoma City University
2501 N. Blackwelder
Oklahoma City, OK 73106