Do I Need Counseling?
Counseling may be of help to you if you...
- feel as if you have no direction in life
- are constantly picking what seems to be the "wrong" friends
- have something you have never told anybody but feel like you should
- study and do your homework but still get unsatisfactory results
- don’t know how to study
- feel stressed out or anxious
- drink heavily or are using drugs
- feel like you can't go on
- think that things always go wrong for you
- feel stressed about being away from home
- eat too much or too little
- feel you need support with your journey relating to sexuality orsexual identity
- have worked with a counselor previously
“Everyone has their own journey, which includes diverse viewpoints, perceptions, and reactions to experiences. Even if what you are going through may not seem like much to someone else, if it matters to you then it is important. Your counselor will discuss with you any topic you would like to address without judgement.”