Symptoms of Suicidal Thinking
- Talking openly about committing suicide, or talking indirectly about "wanting out" or "ending it all"
- Expressing a sense of hopelessness
- Withdrawing from friends and social activities
- Taking unnecessary or life threatening risks
- Giving away of personal possessions
- Losing interest in personal appearance
- Increasing use of alcohol or drugs
- Having attempted suicide in the past
Assistance from a mental health professional is needed if experiencing any of the above symptoms.
If you have an emergency during office hours, call 405-208-7902. If you have an emergency after hours, please contact the OCU Police Department at 405-208-5991.
If you are having suicidal thoughts, please call the suicide prevention lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.