Software Downloads Overview
Here you will find downloads to popular software applications used on the Oklahoma City University campus. Many of these applications are used for classroom work and may be required by the instructors.
Licensed Office Downloads
Oklahoma City University takes advantage of Microsoft's Office 365 services. Some of the advantages of using Office 365.
- You can use the online version of Office products from any device. All you need is a web browser.
- You are able to download and install the latest version of Microsoft Office on up to 5 devices.
- Access to unlimited cloud-based storage via OneDrive, allowing for "anytime, anywhere, from any device" access to your important files.
To install Microsoft Office on your PC or Mac, sign in to Office 365 (this is web interface to your OCU email).
- At the top left of the page, click Office 365
- The Office application icons are displayed. Click the Install Now button and follow the on screen instructions.
Links to Other Useful Software
Here are software applications which can be downloaded free of charge. Oklahoma City University does not require this software. These links are provided as optional resources. Downloads are available both for Windows- and Mac-based computers unless otherwise noted.