Service Level Agreement Policy
- All Media Services request will be made thru School Dude by accessing the form at www.myschoolbuilding.com. Media Services will not grant request made by phone or by email.
- Event organizers will be expected to make requests for A/V support a minimum of 5 business days in advance of the event. Media Services reserves the right to deny requests not made within the 5 business days.
- Media Services reserves the right to deny the use of equipment in locations deemed dangerous to the equipment or where production quality cannot be guaranteed.
- Event organizers must insure access to the location for Media Service a minimum of one hour prior to the start of an event.
- Media Services commits to having the event setup a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Media Services will provide an equipment check with event organizers a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Media Services will perform post-event assessment to track success levels and satisfaction.
- When wireless mics are used, Media Services will always provide a wired mic as backup.
- Student organizations will have to fill out the student organization request form and have it signed by an advisor before any equipment can be delivered or set up.