How Do I Know If I Need Counseling?
Counseling may be of help to you if you...
- feel as if you have no direction in life
- are constantly picking what seem to be the "wrong" friends
- have something you have never told anybody, but feel like you should
- don't know how to study
- study and do your homework, but still see unsatisfactory results
- feel stressed out or anxious
- drink heavily or are using drugs
- feel like you can't go on
- think that things always go wrong for you
- feel stressed about being away from home
- eat too much or too little
These are just some of the reasons students come to University Counseling. If you are uncertain about your issue, come in or call and a counselor can help you decide.
Contact University Counseling