Women in Leadership
Women in Leadership Conference
The Women in Leadership Conference is a professional and personal development event that offers enhanced leadership training, high-level networking and inspirational talks from global business leaders. The annual conference provides the opportunity for the next generation of senior leaders to learn from talented speakers and connect through bold conversation on critical topics.
This year’s conference theme is GAME CHANGERS and includes topics on Storytelling, Climbing the Career Ladder, Executive Presence, Getting to the Truth and others.
For years, organizations have made the Women in Leadership Conference a key event for professional development with hundreds of business leaders benefitting from this exclusive learning experience. Enroll now for an experience in personal and professional growth uniquely designed for you.
Why You Should Attend
– Demonstrate your commitment to the development and advancement of women in leadership roles in your organization and the community
– Gain valuable insights from executives and business academics
– Discover your unique talents & how to use them
– Gain personal growth ideas, motivation, and inspiration, and access to cutting-edge ideas
– Network among your peers and make valuable business connections
– Earn CPEs. The conference is approved for 8.5 CLEs by the OBA.