Student Employment » Search Jobs
Students are responsible for finding their own jobs. To search for positions and apply, click here
- If you are a first time user, you will be prompted to create a profile.
- In the Position Type field, select the type of position you are interested in/eligible for.
- Federal Work study — Search these positions if you qualify for Federal Work Study program.
- Departmental/Institutional Work Study — Search these positions if you do not qualify for the Federal Work Study program but are interested in on-campus employment.
- Student Professional “Stu Pro” — Search StuPro positions if you are a junior, senior, or graduate student interested in receiving hands-on experience in your field of study by assisting OCU faculty and staff.
- Internship, Full-time, Part-time, and Temporary positions are for students pursuing off-campus, non-work study employment. Please contact Career Services with questions about these positions.
- Select a position you are interested in that matches your skill set.
- Follow the instructions on the job description page to apply.
- If you are hired, you will be contacted by a supervisor. At this time, you will discuss scheduling and other specifics related to your new position.