OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR 2015 BENEFITS
**More information will be available on this website beginning in November through December. You will receive an email when additional information becomes available.**
Open Enrollment is the annual opportunity for faculty and staff to review current benefit choices and make changes for the upcoming calendar year. During this time, you may add or drop a plan, add or drop dependents, and make other changes to your coverage. This year, all benefits eligible faculty and staff will be required to complete the Open Enrollment Form even if you are not making any changes.
Open Enrollment Actions:
- Review Open Enrollment materials (coming soon)
- 2015 Changes
- 2015 Benefit Guide
- 2015 Medical Plan Summaries
- 2015 Dental Plan Summary
- 2015 Vision Plan Summary
- 2015 Plan Rates
- Complete the Open Enrollment form to confirm, waive, or change your benefits (coming soon - all benefit eligible employees must complete this form)
- Enroll in 2015 Flexible Spending Account (enrollment is required each year that you intend to participate)
- Attend an Open Enrollment Information Session (schedule and location TBD)
Things to remember:
- Your Open Enrollment elections will remain in effect through December 31, 2015 and you may not make any changes until the next open enrollment period, typically in October, unless you experience a qualifying event such as marriage, divorce, the birth of a child, or a spouse changing jobs.
- You may make changes to your retirement contribution(s) at any time throughout the calendar year. Please use this opportunity to review your current contribution(S) and make any changes necessary.
- If you have Allstate policies, be sure to complete any claims before the end of the calendar year. Learn more here.
- While benefits are on the brain, take a moment to ensure your beneficiary designations for life insurance and retirement are up to date.
- Is your contact information up to date in BlueLink? If you are making changes, please be sure to select HR Mailing Address for benefits and payroll purposes.
Questions about benefits or Open Enrollment?
Contact Blythe Benson or Valerie Robinson in HR for help.