Consumer Information & Disclosures
In accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), the following links are provided as guide to information available throughout the Oklahoma City University website. This information can provide clarity and insight in making a decision to prospective or current students regarding attendance or enrollment at Oklahoma City University.
You may obtain a printed copy of the HEOA information at the Student Financial Services Office.
- Current degree programs (Undergraduate, Graduate and Continuing Education)
- Physical facilities
- Faculty & other instructional personnel
- Transfer Credit Policies
Learn more: Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure
- Reporting Procedures
- Security Policies & Access to Campus Facilities
- Crime Reporting Policies
- Information for Crime Victims
- Crime Prevention Programs
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Prevention Programs
- Sex Crimes Policy & Procedures
- Missing Persons Policy
- Crime Statistics
- Fire Safety Report & Procedures
Learn More: Download/View Oklahoma City University's Copyright Policy.
Learn more about Facilities and Services Available to Student with Disabilities on our Student Health website.
- Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- State Grant Assistance
- Student Financial Services Contact Information
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Withdrawal and Return of Title IV Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Performance Policy
- Student Employment
- Study Abroad
- Terms & Conditions
- Textbook Information
Learn more about our diverse student body.
Learn more: Teacher Preparation Program Report
Learn more about our vaccinations policy on our Student Health website.