THE KINDERMUSIK EXPERIENCE
Kindermusik offers you that one special place where you and your child can move, sing, and play instruments and also learn about music, share a story, create, explore, and more! Each class is an exciting world of musical discovery and adventure. And it all happens within a nurturing environment full of music, dancing, imagination, and playful delight. Smiles and satisfaction guaranteed.
Every enrollment includes:
• Weekly developmentally appropriate classes (September 16 – May 30)
• New Digital Home Materials with each new 4 week session
• Helpful parent resources, tips, and communication
ENROLL ANY TIME with our new Monthly Subscription Program for every age and stage. Call our office at 208-5410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll.
COST is $60 per month and includes tuition and digital home materials. Our auto renewal allows you to stay enrolled as long as you wish. Cancel any time with one month's notice.
Our Time - Ages 1.5 to 3 years with parent / $60 per month (includes home materials)
Kindermusik Our Time encourages toddlers to uncover an engaging musical world while building confidence, self-control, and communications skills. Singing, imitating sounds, rhyming, and object identification foster language skills, while creative movement to various musical “moods” develops a sense of balance, timing, and spatial awareness. Listening and turn-taking encourage blossoming social skills.
Our Time reflects the emotional foundations of school readiness and the latest research on music and early childhood development. Our Time is a unique opportunity for parent and child to interact and learn together in an unhurried and joyful manner.
Family Time - Multi-age family class for ages 0 to 7 years / $60 per month (includes home materials)
Kindermusik Family Time provides a dynamic and integrated learning experience for everyone. We took favorite Kindermusik songs and activities like “Shake, Shake the Apple Tree” and “hammocking” and rolled them into a fun, family class where each child is welcomed and valued and family “together time” is celebrated and cherished.
• Every Kindermusik activity has a musical and developmental purpose
• The curriculum is specifically designed to stimulate and strengthen the vital neural wiring in your child's mind
• Kindermusik is a child-centered curricula supported by 30 years of experience in music and child development
• Kindermusik combines the best music learning methods found in Orff, Kodaly, and Suzuki
• The Digital Home Materials let you take the music, fun, and learning with you wherever you go
• Kindermusik strengthens the emotional bond between you and your child
• Kindermusik helps make great parenting easier by supporting you with ideas and resources that help you through the day
• Kindermusik grows with your child – move your child up to the next class level at any curriculum change
Easy “any time” registration and monthly payments make your enrollment simple, convenient, and flexible.
2013/2014 CLASS SCHEDULE
Mondays at 10:00AM
Thursdays at 6:00PM
If the available times do not fit your schedule, please contact our office by phone, 208-5410, or email, email@example.com, to let us know what times and days might work for you!