The Intergenerational Computer Center at Oklahoma City University is offering new classes in May and June. The classes are free to the public and will be held in the center at N.W. 27th Street and Florida Avenue.
The classes are:
* Templates in Excel, 6 p.m. May 1. Financial expert Jessica Carpenter will explain how to work with templates in Excel. Registration is required.
* Grocery Savings Workshop, 1 p.m. May 8. Shannon Snow will show participants some creative ways to save money while shopping for groceries.
* Queries in Access, 6 p.m. May 8. Jessica Carpenter will take beginners through the process of creating queries in Access. Registration is required.
* Advanced Quickbooks, 6 p.m. May 13. Financial expert Teena Belcik will explain advanced features of the current version of Quickbooks. An introduction to Quickbooks will begin at 4 p.m.
* Meal Planning Event, 1 p.m. May 15. Lifestyle expert Shannon Snow will explain how to prepare healthy meals for budget-minded families.
* Become Licensed with the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission, 3 p.m. June 6. Patricia Wheeler of the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission will describe how to become licensed as a real estate broker or associate in the state of Oklahoma.
Participants can register for classes by calling (405) 208-6230 or online at www.okcu.edu/icc.