The Clinical Doctorate for the Future of Nursing
Kramer School of Nursing offers the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) through the following options:
1. A full post-BSN DNP via the Family Nurse Practitioner program.
2. A full post-BSN DNP via the Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program.
3. A DNP-completion option for nurses who already hold master's degrees in nursing and national certification. Two tracks are available:
- The Clinical focus admits nurses who already hold national certification and licensure as nurse midwives, nurse anesthetists, nurse practitioners, and clinical specialists.
- The Administration focus admits nurses who hold certification in Nursing Administration. These nurses will typically hold clinical leadership positions in tertiary care centers, but this program may also be appropriate for nurse entrepreneurs.
Have questions about these programs? Contact Shelley Cassada (405) 208-5960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.