A quality RN-to-BSN program for the adult learner
The RN-to-BSN program is for Registered Nurses who want to complete the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
What makes the RN-to-BSN program a great choice?
- Completion in as little as nine months
- On-site classes meet just four hours per week
- Flexible learning opportunities through online general education or elective courses
- Small classes with individualized attention
- No additional math or science requirements
- No nursing exams, care plans, or clinical hours
- Price comparable to other accelerated degree programs
Kramer School of Nursing is Oklahoma's most prestigious nursing school and has a strong reputation for quality education. Because there are no prerequisites, we offer the most streamlined completion process. Nurses may earn the 124 credit hours needed for a BSN this easily:
- 72 hours are granted for your active RN license
- 22 more credit hours can come from previous coursework and/or portfolio credit given for certifications, continuing education, or work experience already completed
- A minimum of 30 credit hours are taken through Oklahoma City University (18 credit hours of nursing and 12 credit hours of general education or elective courses)
Because of our commitment to addressing the severe shortage of nurses with BSN degrees, all applicants who meet the admission requirements and eligibility criteria are accepted. The Kramer School of Nursing has no waiting list.
Ready to apply? Use the transfer application process.
Don't live near Oklahoma City? Our
professors go on the road, delivering the same personalized classroom
experience to other communities. We are currently offering classes at the Duncan Regional Hospital in Duncan, OK. In January, we will offer classes at Mercy Hospital Ardmore, in Ardmore, OK.
For more information, contact Odalie Wildes, RN-to-BSN Program Specialist, at (405) 208-5909 or email@example.com.
Are you an RN with a bachelor's degree in another field?