To be considered for OCULeads:
1. Applicants must be entering freshmen or transfer students.*
2. Applicants must submit the application by February 1, 2015.**
3. Applicants must apply for admission to OCU before submitting an OCULeads application.
4. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• ACT of at least 24
• High School GPA of at least 3.25
*Due to scheduling considerations and arts management focus, prospective dance majors should apply to Dance & Entertainment LEADS in place of OCULeads.
**Preference will be given to individuals who apply before December 1, 2014.
Applications for the 2015-2016 program are now available!
To complete your application you must submit:
OCULeads Topic: How do you define leadership? How did you develop your definition, and how have you practiced this type of leadership in your life?
Dance & Entertainment LEADS Topic: Describe your career goals in the entertainment industry.
First-year OCULeads students will enroll in a 1-credit hour course for both the fall and spring semesters. Members are encouraged to discover their individual strengths through a variety of activities including:
• Participating in a unique retreat which will encourage team-building and cooperation
• Volunteering for and planning local community service projects
• Attending exclusive events at the invitation of OCU President Robert Henry
• Meeting the scholars and distinguished guest speakers visiting OCU
OCULeads students are eligible to receive leadership scholarships that can be renewed for up to 4-years.