APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2013-2014 SCHOLARSHIP ARE DUE MARCH 15, 2013.
To be considered for an OCULeads scholarship:
First-year OCULeads students will enroll in a 1-credit hour course for both the fall and spring semester. Members are encouraged to discover their individual strengths through a variety of activities including:
• Participating in two unique retreats which encourage team-building and cooperation
• Volunteering for and planning local community service projects
• Attending exclusive events at the invitation of the President
• Meeting the scholars and distinguished guest speakers visiting OCU
• Serving on the program alumni board after the first year
OCULeads students are eligible to receive leadership scholarships that can be renewed for up to 4-years.