Use Emergency Phones to:
- Report a crime or suspicious activity.
- Report an accident.
- Summon assistance for someone injured or sick.
- Report a fire.
- Report a safety hazard.
- Obtain assistance with a motor vehicle problem.
- Call for a campus safety escort.
- Call for any other emergencies.
- Call for assistance from university police.
Emergency Telephone Locations
- South of Clara Jones Administration Building in Centennial Plaza
- Northeast corner of the Lacy Visitors and Admissions Center
- East Main Entrance of the Wanda Bass School of Music
- North parking lot Meinders School of Business
- South parking lot Meinders School of Business
- Southwest of the Kramer School of Nursing
- Southeast corner of the Lacy Softball Field
- Northwest of Walker Center Petree College of Arts & Sciences
- On the Central Quad South of McDaniel University Center
- East of the Dawson-Loeffler Science & Mathematics Center
- Kentucky Ave. Northwest of the Panhellenic Quadrangle
- Northeast of Banning Hall / West of Goldstar Tower
- Noble Drive South of the Chapel
- Between Harris & Draper Halls
- East and West Stairwells in Centennial Hall Parking Garage (both levels)
- Cokesbury Court Apartments Northside of the Club House
- Cokesbury Court Apartment Eastside of Building #6
- On all campus elevators
- Old Law School Parking Lot South Side
Courtesy phones may also be used to call the Police Department by dialing ext. 5001 or 5911 in an emergency:
- In the Sarkeys Math & Science Center Student Lounge
- On the 2nd floor of the Kirkpatrick Fine Arts Center
- In the Meinders School of Business Student Lounge
- In the main entrance of the Dawson-Loeffler Center
- In the main lobby of the Clara Jones Administration Building
OCU Police Department Offices
Location: 1635 NW 23rd Street (Northeast corner of NW 23rd St. and N. Blackwelder Ave.)
Hours: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Office: (405) 208.5001
Fax: (405) 208.6039