Something in need of repair? Feel free to call your on-duty RA and we will take care of any maintenance issues.
If you want something more convenient, you can submit the work order yourself from your own computer. Follow these simple steps to submit a work order for your issue. If it is an emergency, please call OCU Campus Police at (405) 208-5001.
How to Submit a Work Order
- Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com
- Enter Organization Account number: 746615915
- Enter your email address and click Submit. Enter your last name and click Submit again (first time only).
- Complete required fields and click Submit (first time only).
- Double check that your personal information is correct
- Select LOCATION of the work order request from the drop down box.
- Location = Building, field, or general area on campus
- Select the general AREA where the problem is located from the drop down box.
- In the AREA/ROOM NUMBER box, type the specific Room Number or georgraphic area (i.e. SE corner) where the problem is located.
- Please DO NOT check the "Yes, remember my area entries..." box.
- Click on the icon that best describes the problem for this work order. If none of the options are appropriate, please select MISCELLANEOUS. Only one option per work order may be selected.
- In the case of a true emergency, please call the Facilities Department at 208-5353 and follow up with the work order request. (Examples include: flood, no power, etc.)
- When completing an emergency work order request, please check the "Maintenance Emergency" box.
- Briefly describe your request. Please include enough information for the technicians to come prepared to complete the work order.
- If access to the area is restricted to certain times, please include the bests time for the technicians to complete the work order.
- Please select the type of service needed from the PURPOSE drop down box. Most requests will fall under the General Maintenance or Housekeeping categories. Some example include:
- General Grounds - ice at a building entrance, fallen tree, blowing trash
- General Maintenance - repairs, electrical, plumbing, temperature control, light bulb replacement, furniture moving
- Housekeeping - event set-up, cleaning needs
- In-House Bids - requests for an in-house bid for remodeling, major installations, new construction*
- Outside Contractor - major new construction or large remodeling projects*
- *These categories are rarely used and are not funded by the Facilities Department
- Use the calendar icon or type the date by which you would like the work completed. Use the following date format: MM/DD/YYYY
- Please give as much lead time as possible when completing this field.
- The password for all requests is: gostars
- Click Submit to complete your work order request. Upon successful completion, a screen will appear with a Work Order ID (WOID) assigned to your request.
Please logout at the end of your session. The LOGOUT button is located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.