Panhellenic Council  
Alpha Chi Omega (Women's Fraternity)

Founded
DePauw UniversityWomen of Alpha Chi Omega at OCU
Greencastle, Indiana
October 15, 1885

Oklahoma City University
Gamma Tau Chapter
Chartered in 1955

Colors
Scarlet and Olive Green

Flower
Scarlet Carnation

Symbol
The Lyre

Philanthropies
The Alpha Chi Omega Foundation is the fraternity’s fundraising, philanthropic arm which aims to provide increased scholarships and student aid and to develop the fraternity’s educational and altruistic work.

Foundation gifts help support the following efforts:

  • leadership training, seminars, and resources
  • career development and relocation networking
  • academic programs
  • alcohol and other substance abuse education
  • undergraduate scholarships and student loans
  • graduate fellowships
  • continuing education grants
  • assistance to older members
  • educational articles in the fraternity magazine
  • maintenance of the Star Studio at the MacDowell Colony in Peterborough, N.H.
  • the National Easter Seal Society

Website
www.alphachiomegaocu.com