The Campus Health Clinic is available to all currently enrolled OCU students and currently employed staff and faculty as well as their dependents.
Appointments may be made by calling 208-5090. We also accept walk-in appointments Monday thru Friday from 8:30-11:30 am and 1:30-4:15 pm.
Staff, Faculty and dependents are able to use the clinic for acute illnesses and injuries. We will be happy to assist anyone with finding an appropriate primary care physician in the area.
Oklahoma City University Health Clinic
Policy on individuals eligible for health care services administered at the OCU Health Clinic
The Oklahoma City University (OCU) Health Clinic’s primary focus is to provide primary care-type services to the student population. Changes effective March 1, 2014 to staffing and structure have enabled the Health Clinic to expand its services to the following individuals:
- OCU faculty members, including regular and adjunct faculty
- OCU staff employees, including full-time, part-time, term, and student employees
- Children and dependents of students or employees
- Parents of students or employees
- The spouse or domestic partner of a student or employee
- Dependents of a spouse or domestic partner
- Athletes from OCU or visiting teamsParticipants in camps or other activities held on campus
- J1 visiting scholars and their J2 dependents
A dependent is defined as someone who: 1) relies on a student or employee for greater than 50% of their financial support, 2) is included on the tax return of a student or employee or 3) who resides with a student