- All Media Services request will be made thru School Dude by accessing the form at www.myschoolbuilding.com. Media Services will not grant request made by phone or by email.
- Event organizers will be expected to make requests for A/V support a minimum of 5 business days in advance of the event. Media Services reserves the right to deny requests not made within the 5 business days.
- Media Services reserves the right to deny the use of equipment in locations deemed dangerous to the equipment or where production quality cannot be guaranteed.
- Event organizers must insure access to the location for Media Service a minimum of one hour prior to the start of an event.
- Media Services commits to having the event setup a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Media Services will provide an equipment check with event organizers a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Media Services will perform post-event assessment to track success levels and satisfaction.
- When wireless mics are used, Media Services will always provide a wired mic as backup.
- Student organizations will have to fill out the student organization request form and have it signed by an advisor before any equipment can be delivered or set up.
AV Equipment Checkout
Download Equipment Checkout file (.doc)
Equipment Inventory List
Download List of Available Equipment (.pdf)