Here you will find downloads to popular software applications used on the Oklahoma City University campus. Many of these applications are used for classroom work and may be required by the instructors.
Oklahoma City University Campus Technology has changed the Microsoft Office student licensing beginning January 2, 2014. Some of the advantages of using Office 365.
- Students will be able to install MS Office on up to 5 devices
- Students can use the online version of Office products from any device with a web browser.
- Currently enrolled students are now able to install office from links with in the student email system.
- Students can manage where Office is installed and deactivate office from devices that are no longer used or just to free a license
- The student version of MS Office 365 has the same features as MS Office 2013 Professional Plus used by staff and faculty; however, Office 2013 does not allow multiple installations.
- Office 365 automatically updates and the latest versions are available to you while you are enrolled at OCU as a student.
- Access to online storage (SkyDrive) which has approximately 50 GB available to you for storage.
- With the web app online version of Office 365 you can edit or review your Office files from virtually anywhere you can use your computer, mobile device, or web browser.
To install MS Office 365 on your PC or Mac, sign in to Office 365 (student email) by using your OCU student email account as your user ID (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- At the top right of the page, click Settings > Office 365 Settings.
- Click Software
- On the Office page, select a Language,and then click Install
Here are software applications which can be downloaded from the provider free of charge. Software found at these sites are for both Windows and Mac platforms unless otherwise specified.