About Oklahoma City University
Oklahoma City University is a coeducational, urban private university located in Oklahoma City in the Midtown district. The university is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and offers a wide variety of degrees in the liberal arts and sciences disciplines.
OCU is a participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program and has been named a Military Friendly School.
- Longstanding history of support for Military and Veteran students - We are veterans serving veterans.
- Outstanding programs of study with more than 70 undergraduate majors
- Master's degree programs in 20+ areas of study
- Student-teacher ratio: Our small class sizes and excellent student-to-teacher ratio of 11:1 makes the transition to full-time education easier. Plus, you'll receive excellent, personal attention from a professor, not a graduate assistant.
- Study abroad opportunities in 75 countries
- Activities: There are 80+ student-led organizations on campus, including the Military Affinity Group. This variety allows you to participate in as many activities as you desire. If there's not a group you like on campus, you have the ability to create one of your own.