About Oklahoma City University
Oklahoma City University is a coeducational, urban private university located in Oklahoma City in the Midtown district. The university is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and offers a wide variety of degrees in the liberal arts and sciences disciplines.
OCU is the only Oklahoma institution listed in the top tier of the regional, maters-level university category by U.S. News and World Report magazine. It is also listed in "American's Best Christian Colleges" and "100 Best College Buys," named in Kiplinger's Finance magazine best 200 Private Universities. We are a participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program and have been named a Military Friendly School.
- Longstanding History of Support for Military and Veteran Students - We are veterans serving veterans.
- Outstanding Programs of Study with more than 60 undergraduate majors
- Master's Degree Programs in 15 areas of study
- Student to Teacher Ratio: Our small class sizes and excellent student to teacher ratio of 11:1 makes the transition to full-time education easier. Plus you'll receive excellent, personal attention from a professor, not a graduate assistant.
- Study Abroad opportunities in 75 countries
- Activities: There are 70+ student-led organizations on campus, including the Military Affinity Group. This variety allows you to participate in as many activities as you desire. If there's not a group you like on campus, create one of your own.