Skip to main content

Housing Move-Out Proxy Authorization

University Housing Proxy for Campus Move-Out

This form should be used for students wishing to authorize another person to remove belongings from campus housing. The University will provide an authorized Proxy reasonable access to the campus living quarters of the student granting the proxy.

Students can use this form to authorize as many as four proxies.

If a student rooms with other individuals, each roommate/suitemate will need to be notified by the person completing this form that a proxy will be accessing the shared room.