Some people call them dorms.
Some people call them residence halls.
Our hope is you will call it home.
Living in university housing puts you in the hub of campus life. Residence halls at Oklahoma City University are a short walk from classes, events and the cafeteria.
On-campus living not only enhances your college experience, but it also makes it easier to get involved in campus life. Intramural sports, Homecoming, Greek Life, and competitive sporting events are just a few examples of the more than 60 organizations and activities available to OCU students.
Students who are under 21 years of age are required to live on campus. Exceptions are made for those students who choose to live at home.
Housing Assignments & Roommates
Please complete the following steps:
- Incoming students must complete a Housing Application online at secure.okcu.edu/registrar/housing/ You will use your BlueLink ID and password to log in when completing your housing application.
- Housing assignments are made in priority order of the date the housing application and housing fee are received.
- Incoming students may request a roommate when completing the Housing Application. Both students must request each other in their housing application on order to be considered for the same room assignment.
- All students who apply for on-campus housing must pay a non-refundable housing processing fee of $250. The fee can be paid online after completing the housing application.
- For more information about housing and residence life, call the housing director at (405) 208-6363, or e-mail us at email@example.com.