Skip to main content

Undergraduate Admissions

Transfer Counselors

Chuck Flint

Chuck Flint

Captain, U.S. Army (Ret), Assistant Director of Transfer and Military Admission
Phone: (405) 400-1485 (call or text)

Territory: Transfers with last names A-E and U-Z, nursing RN-BSN, Duncan nursing, and any place I can reach veterans or students receiving military benefits through a family member.

Chuck's Advice to veterans and military families:
"I served nearly 10 years on active duty as an enlisted soldier and NCO before I earned enough college credit to attend the Army's Officer Candidate School (OCS). While earning a Commission as an Army Officer was an extremely important milestone in my career, I still needed to complete my Bachelor's degree within the specified number of years. Continuing my education, while on active duty and managing my Army and family commitments was difficult, but well worth the effort.

If you are striving for selection for one of the various service's enlisted commissioning programs, or if you have already separated and want to pursue your college education, let me assist you in obtaining that goal. If you've compared some universities and you're considering OKCU, whether for an undergraduate or graduate degree, look no further. Your Post 9-11 VA Benefits will pay for your education at OKCU. Getting your degree will open doors personally and professionally for the rest of your life. You can do this and we're here to assist you every step of the way."

Candice Teets

Candice Teets

Transfer Admissions Counselor
Phone: (405) 838-1856 (call or text)

Territory: Transfers students last names F-T (excluding military, nursing RN-BSN, and Duncan nursing students)

Candice's Advice:
"Get Involved! Whether you are a first-time Freshman or a New Transfer student, getting involved will help you feel more connected and give you some much needed stress relief outside of academics! Even one club or organization will introduce you to new opportunities and people who will become life-long friends."