School of Nursing
Oklahoma City University
Undergraduate, Graduate, and Professional Degrees in Nursing
Oklahoma City University's Kramer School of Nursing offers the following programs on our main campus:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program for those earning their first bachelor’s degree, as well as those who already have a degree in another field but wish to change careers.
- RN-BSN for associate degree nurses to complete a bachelors degree in just two semesters, meeting in OKC and in Ardmore, OK
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with emphasis in Education, Leadership, or Clinical Nurse Leader; those living outside the OKC metro area may take advantage of distance learning options; RN-MSN also available
- Post-master's certificates in Nursing Education and Nursing Leadership,
- Post-master's advanced practice certificates as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) and Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- BSN-DNP programs to become a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- DNP completion for advanced practice nurses who wish to complete a terminal degree
- PhD and BSN-PhD to prepare expert nurses for roles in education and research
Through a special partnership with Duncan Regional Hospital, we also offer the following programs in Duncan, OK:
Oklahoma City University's Kramer School of Nursing announces that it will host a site review by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
Renewal of accreditation is sought for the following programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Duncan Campus focus visit
- Master of Science in Nursing with tracks in Nursing Education and Nursing Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice completion track
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Family Nurse Practitioner track.
Initial review will be conducted for the following programs:
- Master of Science in Nursing, Clinical Nurse Leader track
- Post-Master's Certificate Programs
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner track
You are invited to meet the site visit team and share your comments about the program in person at a meeting scheduled at 4:00-5:00pm on March 2, 2017, at the home campus of Oklahoma City University in Kramer School of Nursing East, room 319.
Written comments are also welcome and should be submitted directly to:
Dr. Marsal Stoll, Chief Executive Officer
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All written comments should be received by the ACEN by February 24, 2017.