The Meinders School of Business prepares graduate and undergraduate students to be socially responsible leaders in a global economy through teaching excellence and faculty scholarship in business practice and disciplines. Faculty and students engage with the business community, local government, and regulatory agencies as part of the teaching-learning process. We offer our students a variety of in-demand degrees, including several fully online and STEM-designated options, as well as professional education and certificate options for the life-long learner.
With a low student-to-faculty ratio, hands-on investment and research opportunities, internships and study-abroad programs, Oklahoma City University's Meinders School of Business sets you on a course for success.
BUSINESS FAST FACTS
- The Meinders School of Business is AACSB accredited, placing it in the top 4.5% of business schools in the world
- Business students are eligible for generous automatic academic scholarships based on high school GPA
- Meinders offers a variety of additional scholarships, including the Meinders Business Fellows, the Business Excellence Award and the Meinders Business Transfer Scholarship
- All students have access to our cutting-edge Bloomberg Terminal Lab
- Meinders School of Business offers several opportunities for student engagement, including the Investment Club, Student Accounting Society and Business Ethics Consortium