Oklahoma City University | Vaccine Documentation Skip to content

Vaccine Documentation

How Do I Turn in Records?

No original records will be accepted. Make a copy of the immunization record for Campus Health and keep the original in a safe location for your records. Write your name, Star Access ID Number (B number), and birth date on the records before submitting them to Campus Health.

The record should have the vaccination name (or type) and the date the vaccination was received. If you do not have this information there are blood tests that can be done - see links below for more information or contact Family Healthcare and Minor Emergency Clinic at OCU.

There is an Immunization Requirement Form that a medical provider can fill out for the student that includes all of the required immunizations. The form is not required, but it is an option for students and parents. Click here for the form.

Mail immunization records and/or waivers to:

Family Healthcare and Minor Emergency Clinic
2501 N. Blackwelder Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73106

You can also upload your vaccination records securely using the form below.

Upload Your Vaccination Records

Back to Top